BOTECH LABS S.L. (hereinafter BOTECH), with CIF B01913037 and address at Ronda de Valdecarrizo, 41-A, 1ª planta, 28760, Tres Cantos, Madrid, in compliance with current data protection regulations, REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), wishes to bring to the attention of ISOPH’s users and customers, the policy carried out regarding the processing of all data, including personal data, which by the use of ISOPH’s functions are provided to the company.
BOTECH reserves the right to change this policy to conform to new legislation or case law, as well as industry practices. In such cases, BOTECH will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
SOURCES OF INFORMATION
BOTECH may obtain information about you from a variety of sources:
– in products and services.
– in response to technical support or other communications in order to ensure the necessary performance of products and services.
– on our websites.
– in response to marketing or other communications, and through participation in a program or offer or promotion.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The processing of personal data is always carried out in a lawful and fair manner.
You will always know what information is provided to BOTECH before you start using the products and services. The data you provide depends on the services, products and features you use.
Some data is not personal under the laws of certain countries. Regardless of the type of data and the territory in which the data is received or processed, we use the highest standards of data protection and apply various legal, organizational, and technical measures to protect user data, ensure security and confidentiality, as well as protect the rights of users guaranteed under applicable law.
The data depends on the products and services you use, and may include the following:
– License / Subscription Information
– Product Information
– Device data
– Detected threats
– Information about installed applications
– URLs visited
– Operating system events
– Suspicious files and files that could be exploited by intruders
– Wi-Fi connection data
– User contact data
– Dump and trace files
– Stolen device data
– Unique identifier of the mobile device.
IN NO EVENT DOES BOTECH STORE DATA OR MAKE INTRUSIVE USE OF DATA, BOTECH WILL ONLY PROCESS DATA, INCLUDING PERSONAL DATA, FOR CERTAIN PURPOSES THAT ARE LEGITIMATE WITH RESPECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS AND RELEVANT TO ISOPH’S BUSINESS.
– Guarantee the fulfillment of a contract with users and ensure the required performance of products and services for customers.
– Protect the user from known threats to information security.
– Verify that the license is legal.
– Update antivirus databases.
– Increase the effectiveness of protection of devices, networks and information systems and, in particular, provide faster response to new information and network security threats, increase the effectiveness of the software protection component performance and decrease the likelihood of false positives.
– Improve user interaction and experience with our products and services, in particular by changing interfaces and providing desired content and advertising for commercial purposes.
– Provide technical support of products and services for customers and improve the quality of products and services.
– Conduct statistical and other studies based on anonymous data.
IN CHARGE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
BOTECH LABS S.L. (formerly mentioned as BOTECH)
– TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B01913037
– ADDRESS: Ronda de Valdecarrizo, 41-A, 1ª Planta, 28760, Tres Cantos, Madrid
– TLF: 911743566
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement the appropriate technical and organizational security measures to comply with the confidentiality, integrity and availability required by current legislation.
RIGHT OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. BOTECH will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
The user may exercise their rights by writing to BOTECH, Ronda de Valdecarrizo, 41-1st Floor, 28760 – Tres Cantos. 28760 – Tres Cantos. Madrid, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis we apply depends on the purpose of the processing of personal data, which may be one of the following:
– Contract: in accordance with point (b) of Article 6 (1) of the GDPR, in cases where we need to process certain data to perform a contract, such as when a user accepts the EULA to use the software.
– Legal obligation: in accordance with point (c) of Article 6 (1) of the GDPR, in cases where we have to process the data to comply with legal requirements, e.g. for tax purposes.
– Legitimate interest: in accordance with point (f) of Article 6 (1) of the GDPR, in cases where we have legitimate interests as a cybersecurity company, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the user. In such cases, for example, where personal data is stored in our infrastructure and analyzed to detect recent and potential cyber threats using artificial intelligence and/or applying the expertise of our specialists, recital 49 of the GDPR recognizes that it is a legitimate interest of a company to process personal data to the extent necessary and proportionate in order to ensure network and information security.
INFORMATION SECURITY: HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
Information security is at the core of BOTECH’s business. By default, all data and information you provide to us is confidential. BOTECH therefore always applies appropriate and adequate technical and organizational data security measures to protect personal data, taking into account the specific risks involved in processing personal data, as well as the most up-to-date security standards and procedures.
Other main features of our information security program are:
– Dedicated Information Security personnel who design, implement and provide oversight for our information security program.
– Implementation of appropriate information security tools.
– Evaluation of the performance of personal data security measures implemented prior to the implementation of processing systems.
– Implementation of controls to identify, authenticate and authorize access to different services or websites.
– Detection of the reasons associated with unauthorized access to personal data and the adoption of the corresponding measures.
– Recovery of modified or destroyed personal data.
– Encryption between our clients and servers (and between our various data centers).
– We restrict access to personal information to our employees and contractors who need to know the information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. Failure to comply with these obligations may result in disciplinary action or termination of the contract.
– Monitoring our systems infrastructure for weaknesses and potential intrusions.
– Adoption of supervisory measures to ensure the security of personal data.
– Providing BOTECH personnel with relevant training and continually updating our security practices in light of new risks and evolving technology.
All data that is collected and stored through the installation of the ISOPH product and service will be deleted as soon as the reason for such collection has been fulfilled. Thus, the data will be saved until the ISOPH activity has been terminated.
LIMITATION OR RESTRICTION OF DATA PROCESSING
IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PROVIDE DATA REQUIRED FOR THE OPERATION OF A PRODUCT OR FEATURE, YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO USE IT. THESE MANDATORY DETAILS ARE DETAILED IN THE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT. WE ALSO INFORM YOU THAT YOU MAY REVERSE THIS DECISION AT ANY TIME.
WHAT WE WILL NOT PROCESS
Through its products and services, BOTECH never processes “sensitive” personal data such as religion, political opinions, sexual preference, health, biometric or other special categories of personal data. We do not wish to receive such data and will not request it from you.
The ISOPH product must be installed and used by an adult. Children may use the device on which the ISOPH product is installed only with the permission of their parent or parental responsibility holder. Except in the case of “data for child protection function”, we do not intend to process personal data of children nor do we wish to receive such personal information about them.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL BOTECH BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR CORRUPTION, DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, FOR BREACH OF ANY DUTY, INCLUDING ANY LEGAL DUTY, DUTY OF GOOD FAITH OR DUTY OF REASONABLE CARE, FOR NEGLIGENCE, FOR ECONOMIC LOSS AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT OR OTHER SERVICES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE AND RELATED CONTENT THROUGH THE SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF CONTRACT OR ANY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, MISREPRESENTATION, ANY OBLIGATION OR DUTY OF STRICT LIABILITY), OR ANY BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, OR ANY BREACH OF BOTECH’S WARRANTY, EVEN IF BOTECH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
USER AGREES THAT, IN THE EVENT BOTECH IS FOUND LIABLE, BOTECH’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE COSTS OF THE PROGRAM.
NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT EXCLUDES OR LIMITS ANY CLAIM FOR DEATH AND PERSONAL INJURY. FURTHER, IN THE EVENT THAT ANY DISCLAIMER, EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF THIS AGREEMENT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ONLY THAT DISCLAIMER, EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION WILL NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE BOUND BY ALL REMAINING DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS.
HOW TO CONTACT US